The Road To The International Passes Through Split, Croatia!
March 11th, 2019 – The One Game Agency are proud to announce the AMD SAPPHIRE DOTA PIT Minor 2019
Part of the Dota Pro Circuit 2018-2019 competitive season, the AMD SAPPHIRE DOTA PIT Minor will play host to the most skilled and competitive Dota 2 teams on the planet as they compete for enough prestigious rewards and points to qualify for The International in Shanghai 2019.
Over the course of seven entertaining days, [April 22nd-28th] the Spaladium Arena in SPLIT Croatia will transform to become the focal point for the Dota 2 universe.
The eight teams that qualify for the tournament through the closed qualifiers (April 3rd – April 6th) will be split into two groups, playing the best-of-three games in a round-robin format.
Following the group stage, teams will enter the double elimination bracket for the chance to be part of the best-of-five game grand finals. Each team will be competing for 500 precious DPC points and a prize pool of 300,000 USD to be divided as follows:
The DOTA PIT Minor 2019 is brought to you by the ONE GAME Agency and our amazing sponsor partners:
MSGW Gaming Computers
- “We are excited to be the official sponsor of the headset, keyboard, mouse and mousepad categories for the OGA AMD Sapphire DOTA PIT Minor,” said Stephanie Winkler, strategic marketing, HyperX. “This is our second year sponsoring the Dota 2 Minor tournament and we are looking forward to another great event.”
- “Keeping a finger on the pulse of the global gaming community has long been one of AOC’s core values. Through spirited cooperation with leading esports teams, all manner of gaming-related organisations, events and agencies, we are pleased to continue to uphold those values,” said an AOC representative. “With this in mind, AOC is proud to continue our partnership with One Game Agency for another round of their incredibly successful OGA DOTA PIT in April this year. As a spectator sport, the world of competitive gaming has increased exponentially over an extremely short period of time – with every event, every tournament, more and more fans tune in to watch professional gamers compete for a chance at glory. This is just one of the reasons AOC is delighted to maintain our long-term partnership with One Game Agency in supporting the marvellous OGA PITs.”
- “We’re excited to take part in a prestigious tournament series such as Dota PIT. As a longstanding fan of pro-Dota events, I’ve always found Dota PIT to be one of the most enjoyable events to watch each year. Additionally, we’re proud to supply the tournament’s gaming machines with our high-performance Ballistix DRAM products, and look forward to all the fantastic tournament action and seeing who emerges as the champion in Croatia!” Patrick F Soulliere, Ballistix Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager
- “We look forward to being part of the Dota PIT family and supporting its many fans and their passion. We’re honored to help bring the Dota PIT Minor to Split and to provide fans with some Pringles to snack on and fun activities at the event while the action unfolds!” Dominik Schafhaupt, Marketing Manager Snacks Northern Europe, Kellogg
- “VPEsports aims to bring you the most comprehensive coverage in the world of esports with the latest news, exclusive interviews, video and more. We are extremely happy to be one of the partners for Dota PIT,” said a VPEsports representative. “From Dota PIT Leagues where the likes of Team Secret and Evil Geniuses were crowned champions back in 2014, One Game Agency created an event that put Split, Croatia on the esports map and are now an important pin on the road to The International. Dota PIT is featured in the Dota Pro Circuit for the second time and we, at VPEsports, are proud to be a part of the 2019 AMD SAPPHIRE Dota PIT Minor!”
- “Team up, fight on” is the spirit of AORUS, and we are excited to join Dota PIT with so many leading companies together to provide excellent gaming experience. We listen to gamers’ desires and committed to bring a wide range of gaming innovation that delivers ultimate performance”. said Veronica Li, partner marketing director from AORUS
- “We are pleased that OGA has chosen GRID as data and technology partner of the upcoming DotaPit Minor,” said GRID CEO Moritz Maurer. “Through the integration of GRID’s data platform it is aspired to leverage data from the event for multiple purposes including data driven broadcast improvements and fan experiences.”
- “For the best, from the best! That’s our stand point when creating MSGW Gaming Computers.”, stated Mr. S-Key, alias of Sinisa Knezic, the mastermind behind MSGW machines, the official hardware integrator of DOTA Pit Minor Tournament in Split, “Having a chance to get the world class Dota 2 teams to game on our MSGW machines and to stand next to the brands like VALVE, AMD and SAPPHIRE pretty much tells everything you need to know about the quality of MSGW brand.”
- “We are happy that we have such large and professional competition in Split and that we are part of the event that represents additional contribution to the development of domestic and regional esports scene. AMD SAPPHIRE Dota PIT Minor will be, along the qualifications of the third season of the A1 Adria League, the esports highlight of this spring. We also believe that this will be the best ever esports year in our region“, was said from A1 Hrvatska, AMD SAPPHIRE Dota PIT Minor tournament partner.
About The One Game Agency
THE ONE GAME AGENCY
One Game Agency is a new Technology Company that specializes in organizing and hosting esports events. The founders and employees of the agency consist of eSports, gaming and technology experts. Located in Split, Croatia, for the past two years we have launched a variety of esports projects such as Dota PIT and Counter PIT. Furthermore, we are continually working on exciting new projects that focus on esports events and social marketing campaigns oriented towards fans of esports and gaming.
About Sponsor Partners:
AMD is a leading manufacturer of high-performance computing, graphics and visualization technologies. AMD Ryzen™ processors are designed for impeccable performance for the most ambitious gamers. Radeon™ VII Graphics are for extreme gamers looking to run their games at the highest resolutions, highest framerates, and maximum settings. Radeon™ RX 500 series graphics cards are designed to play games at a smooth 1080p and beyond.
Delivering New Ideas and Technology – SAPPHIRE Technology continues to be a world leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative graphics and mainboard products, delivering its AMD Radeon based products to the PC markets addressing gaming, eSports and performance graphics enthusiasts.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products. The HyperX product line includes high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, gaming headsets, gaming keyboards, mice and mouse pads designed to meet the needs of gamers, over-clockers and enthusiasts. HyperX is committed to esports and sponsors over 30 teams globally. HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation.
AOC is one of the global top brands in the display market. High quality, first-rate service, attractive designs as well as environmentally friendly, ergonomic and innovative products at competitive prices are the reasons why more and more consumers, corporate decision-makers and distribution partners trust in AOC. AOC offers displays which cater to every type of user, be it for professional, home, entertainment or gaming use. AOC is a subsidiary of TPV Technology Limited, the world’s largest LCD manufacturer.
Game. Destroy. Win. For more than a decade, Ballistix has injected speed and style into PC gaming in a way that can’t be imitated. As the only major brand of gaming memory that builds and tests products from start to finish, Ballistix brings you the proven performance and reliability that pro gamers build with.
Kellogg / Pringles®.
At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we strive to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. Our beloved brands include Pringles®, Mmmh Tresor ®, Choco Krispies®, FROSTIES®, Kellogg’s Corn Flakes®, W.K.K. and more. Net sales in 2018 were approximately $13.5 billion, comprised principally of snacks and convenience foods like cereal and frozen foods. Kellogg brands are beloved in markets around the world. We are also a company with Heart & Soul, committed to creating three billion Better Days by the end of 2025 through our Breakfasts for Better Days global purpose platform.
VPEsports isn’t just about esports and gaming news. It’s about connecting you to a fascinating world where a gamer can watch their favorite esports players do battle or become almost anybody they choose playing the games they love. At VPEsports gaming is more than a hobby or entertainment, it’s an entire cultural movement.
We are devoted to the global culture of esports and gaming. Through engaging writing, videos, relevant news, in-depth analysis, and more, VPEsports goes beyond the limits of the space with no topic being off-limits.
We believe that VPEsports is the site that you will come to for the most up-to-date breaking esports and gaming news and everything in between. We couldn’t be more happy to do that for you.
AORUS, a premium gaming brand powered by GIGABYTE, delivers a full spectrum of gaming products ranging from gaming laptops, motherboards, graphics cards, mechanical gaming keyboards, to many other gaming hardware and gears, offering the most extreme gaming experiences for enthusiasts worldwide.
GRID is a technology platform specialised in esports data solutions.
GRID works with leagues teams and brands to unlock the potential of official data assets.
GRID is composed of a group of experienced individuals with a successful track record in esports and other technology verticals.
Esports data is on the GRID.
MSGW GAMING COMPUTERS
We have a gamer’s soul and powerful hardware on our minds. Since 2005, we have been producing topnotch MSGW computers: Hi-End Gaming, Business, Entry level. You have special inquiry? We can make the custom-made configuration, just for you.
MSGW is integrating hardware for the DotaPit Minor Tournament in Split from it’s very beginning at 2016. And we’re really proud of it!
A1 Hrvatska is an innovation leader on the Croatian telecommunications market and a company that recognizes technological and social trends such as video games and popular esports competitions.
Besides supporting large European gaming show Reboot InfoGamer powered by A1 and various esports events, A1 Hrvatska launched the largest regional esports league, A1 Adria League, as the leading provider of high-quality content and super-fast Internet – one of the basic preconditions of today’s digital life in the real or virtual world.